I have always known parties are my thing.
But sometimes in this crazy world you don't always get to do what you do best. There are parents who paid for you to go to college that want you to have a job with "health insurance." There are beautiful condos in the city that require "mortgage payments." And then there are kids that need to be kept "alive."
I've finally gotten that all under control (kids are alive and doing great!) and now it's just me "doing my thing."
As someone on some blog or Pinterest or Twitter or Facebook once said "She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes..."
"By doing what you love, you inspire and awaken the hearts of others." - Satsuki Shibuya
5 fun facts about me:
1. My kids are named Will (3) and Grace (5). Upon meeting them it usually takes people about a month to ask me if they are named after the show. No, they are not.
2. I have a big, beautiful 11 year-old black lab named Boris Yelpson. And a wonderful, supportive, loving husband named Todd who by no means deserves to be listed last but is.
3. My other "thing" besides parties is tennis. I loooooove me some tennis!
4. My favorite show is called Coronation Street. If you are a Coronation Street fan too, please, please email me, we can be bezzie mates!
5. I attended Western Washington University and majored in Political Science and minored in Russian Language. Boris Yelpson makes sense now right?